Your Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA) are transitioning from WageWorks to a new system administered by ConnectYourCare. Make note of the timelines and instructions for these important changes:
- The last day to submit claims to WageWorks is April 15, 2019 (You will not be able to use your HRA/FSA card from April 16, 2019 – April 30, 2019.)
- Beginning May1, 2019 you will submit all FSA claims to ConnectYourCare for expenses incurred after January 1, 2019
Issuance and Activation of New HRA/FSA Card
You will receive a new payment card from ConnectYourCare in April that will be activated on May 1, 2019. Upon receiving your payment card, you will have access to your online account. Register as a new user at www.ConnectYourCare.com Log in to view account balances, claims history, card transactions, FAQs, eligible items and important account alerts.
- Enter new claims online!
- Set up Direct Deposit to receive reimbursements quickly.
- Register under Mobile Alerts to use the text messaging.
Processing Claims Through ConnectYourCare
As of May 1, 2019, for all Dependent Care FSA claims, Health Care FSA claims, and HRA claims not paid when you could not use your payment card (April 16–April 30, 2019) and any other claims during 2019, follow these steps to enter a claim:
- Log into your account online or on the mobile app, CYC Mobile,
- Click to add a new reimbursement request and follow the easy steps on the screen to enter information about your claim,
- Continue through the screens and submit the required documentation via upload or by fax.